Service Learning
Name : Muzayada Mufila
Class. : XII MIPA 6
Number : 26
Sharing craft skills
On Sunday, March 7, I went to my cousin's house. There I was sharing a study and how to make a bag out of a rag, so it just so happens that my cousin also had the duty to identify a piece of the craft so he used my craft, and my cousin wanted to know how to make it. So I simultaneously explained to him how it was made. By this time I had made out of an old bag of things, and I had a photograph of each step. So I showed them how to make them through mobile phone photos and left them with a finished photo and a finished bag. I Shared this knowledge, wishing my cousin could also make use of unused products into a different function and become a more valuable object. It can also be used for sharpening skills.
1. First, I showed you the patterns to be made
2. Then I explain during the assembling pattern "earlier. It's from installing the fringe of the bag
3. Then it was given the inner fringe of the bag
5. Finally, let me explain how the chain is installed and the chain link in the bag
6. This is when I wrote my experience on the blog.
Thank You✨








Komentar
Posting Komentar